Like anime?

http://kissanime.com/

2 Likes

Cowboy Bebop

The twenty-six episodes (“sessions”) of the series are set in the year 2071, and follow the lives of a bounty hunter crew traveling on the Bebop (their spaceship). Cowboy Bebop explores philosophical concepts including existentialism, existential ennui, and loneliness.

[Scroll down to the bottom of the linked page above to watch full episodes.]

2 Likes

Anime and Cartoons are great. All of Shinichiro Watanabe’s shows. Future Diary. Akira. Ghost in the Shell. Regular Show. Welcome to the NHK. The Devil is a Part Timer. Watamote. Summer Wars. Beyblade. Neon Genesis Evangelion. All great stuff

1 Like

lol yeah I watch too much of it. Currently watching Hajime no Ippo (about a teenage featherweight boxer, makes me think about my teenage years) and Gundam Unicorn (giant robots are too awesome).

I really think Ghost in the Shell and Princess Mononoke are the best anime movies, along with Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal. All are “classics” to the Japanese and critics. Princess Mononoke sounds like a kids movie and it is a Hayao Miyzaki movie, but wow it is not fit for kids, it’s rated R, very violent and I wouldn’t let a kid watch it. Samurai getting killed and such.

Ghost in the Shell was actually a huge influence on The Matrix. Not for kids, too complicated and violent.

Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal is about the Meiji restoration, also totally not for kids. Very violent.

I tend to watch the violent ones…I was convinced into watching Madoka Magica and I wanted six hours of my life back. Such ■■■■■■■■

1 Like

But Spice and Wolf isn’t violent and I thought it was good. Uh the other Miyazaki movies are not violent and really good.

Only anime I’ve ever read [or watched] is the DeathNote series. Want to read more just haven’t the time of late :frowning:

I have to watch Princess Mononoke for my Japanese film class I’ve never seen it before should be interesting

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.