Life on a phone

Im literally on my phone all day every day. It only ever gets up to 50% charged because i cant wait the full hour without wanting to get on my phone. I know my dad hates it but i dont care. Anyone else spend their life on the phone?

8 Likes
I do.
1 Like

Whats your favorite thing to do? I like watching instagram videos.

2 Likes

And talk to my cousins and friend that has schizophrenia as well. We talk all day.

2 Likes

This forum, and my rss news app mostly. I use it for music too via my headphones.

1 Like

My phone is connected to the charger while i use it. This toy is the best invention straight after the ball.

2 Likes

I spend most of my free time on my phone, but usually it’s because I am reading on the Kindle app. Before I had a phone, I used to spend all my time reading a paper book, so I don’t consider it a huge change. The upside is that I can carry thousands of books at once. The downside is that they are stored on a device that also gets emails.

1 Like

Never owned a cell phone…never texted a message…

freedom_684346_1

4 Likes

I don’t have a smart phone and the reason is it consumed too much time. And then there’s the blue light and electromagnetic radiation holding the screen very close to the face. Plus I found it stressing that the new phones needs to be charged every day.

I spend far too much time on my phone.

1 Like

I spend a lot of time on my phone everyday
Can’t kick the habit

1 Like

Its literally all i do. I play a game word wars. Just started. Its like scrabble. I have 3 games going at once. I suck at it

2 Likes

Mostly use mine for listening to music and taking photos. Some Instagram posting. Never for YouTube or other social media.

1 Like

I’m always on the phone unless I’m sleeping

1 Like

This forum twitter YouTube

2 Likes

I love how you can pretty much find the answer to anything on today’s phones. I have to purposefully put my phone down regularly or else I spend forever on it. I actually discovered this new thing called a “library” that has these square things with words printed in these things called “pages”. It’s fantastic!

3 Likes

Mine tells me I spend about 1.5 hours a day usually on my phone. I use my computer much of the time I am awake, but that will change to work computer soon I hope

1 Like

I have been following YouTube all day on my smartphone.

1 Like

Haha. I tried reading but i dont have the attention span for it.

1 Like

I spent many years reading. I estimate I read 10,000 hours in my lifetime and that makes me an expert. But I’m keeping an open mind I’ll get it back for I did enjoy it. If I could do it again I’d play a musical instrument. I spend most of my time on YouTube. I don’t know what Instagram or Twitter is but I have a Facebook account.

1 Like