Life is Strange

If you could have the power to rewind time and change your choices would you?

4 Likes

I’d do it now. Would there be a cost?

Probably, disregarding possible negative repercussions. I have a lot of regrets.

And water is wet and the sky is blue.

3 Likes

I’d only change one choice of mine

1 Like

No I wouldn’t I have to live with my demons. To change time could be either a tremendous blessing or a terrible curse. So I’d stay the same.

1 Like

Going through psychoses have taught me lessons about myself.

I found myself during my last episode and realized that I had to go back on meds. I have done foolish things in the past and can’t say that I won’t again.

But I pray that God will keep me an honest man.

3 Likes

Maybe one but that could (like noise said) make things worse (changing things). No choice would ever change my schizophrenia. So I don’t think I would change my choices. Things would have turned out disastrous in my 20’s either way for better or even worse. It would be a butterfly effect.

1 Like

If I had the chance to try again I would not have tried cannabis as it triggered psychosis in me

2 Likes

If I could go back in time I would not have done drugs.

I don’t feel like I’ve had much control over my own life, it’s like I’ve been on a roller coaster and I’ve not been able to make many choices where I’m going. I don’t think I would have made different choices even if I could have hm. It’s like I’ve just been trying to keep my head above water and survive…

I don’t really have regrets either, ‘no point crying over spilt milk’ as they say.

1 Like

Could be interesting to view how my life would look today if I did things differently.
But it could never happen because our universe is pretty deterministic.
On a neurological level our brains would have the same internal interactions and we would come to same decisions and make the same “mistakes” if we would live our past again at the same state we were.

The occultists I know tell me that they employ rigorous honesty so that when they are falling through various planes of existence they keep their heads on straight. Honesty and the practice of honesty are protectors.

Jayster

1 Like

I don’t know what that means

I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday. If I could change the past, who would I be today?

I probably wouldn’t change anything. If I did who’s to say I would have survived on a different path.

2 Likes

Good point…

1 Like

Yeah I used to enjoy weed but after I had my first episode it made my symptoms worse. But like a goof I kept trying to like it and was off the deep end because of that and for longer because of that and especially Adderall abuse pretty hard for a year. I’m still trying to sort my life out.

I guess for me it’s simple I can’t change anything or I wouldn’t have the blessings I have today, my family

15 charaters…