Life is never perfect right

Like with mental illness,there is problem.Some money,relationship,physical pain,career unhappiness.I don’t know if there is anyone out there whom had a very enjoyable life,like no trouble,no pain.I am having some nauseousness and vomiting after nicotine addiction,the nicotine gum,patches and vaping.I like the nicotine,it relaxes me,it’s far from perfect though,as it makes me mentally better,but I suffer physically

1 Like

I would run fast if somebody said their life is perfect, once one Vietnam war veteran told that in the marriage where there are no arguments, one should run fast, these marriages fail in the end.

2 Likes

For some people life is wonderful. Whatever they do and wherever they go, they always have good luck. But for people like me life is too complicated and full of sadness. And I know there’s nothing I can do to have a better life.

5 Likes

Do you know the serenity prayer??? I know the feeling other people can do no wrong though it’s frustrating

2 Likes

I don’t know the serenity prayer.

1 Like

grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.

Idk it helps me maybe it’ll help a little

6 Likes

Life is so hard for people with mental illness. I haven’t had good luck. One day my mother told me: “when I think of you, I only want to cry”.

4 Likes

Moms are emotional… they shouldn’t share everything.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.