Life is a fight

I say it takes practice.

I personally keep trying and failing.

It is very difficult… :slight_smile:

But how do I know I’m really delusional? Besides people telling me? What if they’re all wrong?

Unfortunately you won’t know until you come out the delusion. But I’m hoping you will come out of it. I know it’s scary. Just need to do the best to look after yourself and stuff.

And like one forum member said to you before, at least consider the possibility that this delusion is not real, I think that will help you get out of it too.

Good luck Flowers you deserve a break from this illness and I hope you do recover from the delusion.

The least I can say is that you can trust me it’s not real. If you want to.

I know it’s difficult to.

Is it because no one believes there are 1000-5000 Kim Jong Uns? When you see how big their military is, it doesn’t seem like such a big deal.

Lol, there is only 1 Kim jong un :rofl:!!!

I promise you!!

How do you know that for sure?

It’s like saying that there are a thousand of you…

It just is not the case because cloning of humans doesn’t happen…

Sorry @PinCushion… For derailing…

It would be by plastic surgery that there are 1000-5000 of him. They take people and turn them into him.

I’ve told you this before that’s like saying tomorrow the human race will turn into dogs.

It’s just so unlikely that you don’t need to worry about it :slight_smile:

I mean your whole delusion in its entirety…

Isn’t the truth stranger than fiction though?

I think we should stop derailing @PinCushion s thread…

1 Like

I see life as more of a game ! Fights are different. I don’t think it’s ever too late to play your cards right.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.