Schizophrenia.com

Life is a blur

Cognitive difficulties. A Lack of remembering. Obsessive thinking. Feeling that I have no privacy. Nervousness. Telepathic messages. Lack of motivation. Hopelessness. Damn it. Got nothing to do and prefer it that way I guess. At least I’m not delusional anymore, aside from the belief in telepathy. Yeah still delusional… My life is ■■■■■■. Just venting. Good morning yall.

hey Bryan, I hope you stablize. Are you consulting with your psychiatrist? I would see him at least once a week until you stabilize? that may be a bit much. at least once a month.? good luck.

1 Like

they just closed their office here in town. Now I have to drive an hour hour away.

1 Like

I can understand lack of memory, lack of motivation, and hopelessness at times. Where I am right now and where I should be are so far apart. I suppose I should be thankful for the small steps toward progress.

1 Like

hey hunni. how you doing? it does get easier you know. are you seeing a new pdoc or is it the same practice at a different address? i think you need to demand different meds. you need to experiment while you have no responsibilites, if you’re not at school, college, working or have kids, it’s the ideal time to try out different meds to see if any of them work against the voices. if your pdoc won’t change your meds, find a different one. you need someone who’s willing to give you a chance at being the best you can be not just leaving you in the psychiatric ■■■■ as it were. do you have an advocate or parent who can shout your corner with a pdoc. sometimes we need somene on our side to help get the care we need. hope this helps xxx

1 Like

Hey Bryan - hang in there. You know living with this illness is never easy, but we can get better.
I don’t know, maybe a medication change or med adjustment can be made.
You seem to be a very positive person, never lose this part of you.

2 Likes

yup that about sums it up LOL

1 Like

Thanks guys. The respiridone seems to be working. Keeping me steady. Its just everyday is filled with the same psychological horrors. Think I’m just gonna stay in this week instead of being around people. They drive me insane. Maybe some alone time will help me level out the chaos. Thanks for being there folks.

2 Likes

im not delusional either apart from hearing all my neighbours talk ■■■■ about me.
they were even shouting today I don’t think they like living next door to a mentally ill person but then they could just be talking about something else its the not knowing that sucks

3 Likes

Yeah its not knowing that is killer. Oh well I dont want to worry about it today.

1 Like

@BryanAshley uhm, if you are feeling unstable the best thing you can do is be with people that you can “sounding board” your ideas. you would be surprised how soothing it is for someone to tell you…uh, that’s a bit off. or that is very good thinking…etc.

Netflix is gooooood for forgetting about troubles or dvds in general LOL

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Really I’m trying to enjoy this illness as best I can but its just not working. I thought it might amount to something but really it has just been pretty foul. From what chaos was this crafted. I wish my brain was free from these cycles. ■■■■ my life.

get a pen and a piece of paper and doodle just draw with what you have anything that comes to you its very relaxing and distracting when was very ill I did longstitch cause I couldn’t concentrate with the voices.
take 1 day at a time sometime one minute one hour 1 second at a time. you have good times I know cause ive heard you write about them on here but hard to remember in the bad times because depression makes it feel like the your world just ended. but the drawing or making things in general helps.

:cry: :tired_face: :cry::cry: :tired_face: :cry::cry: :tired_face: :cry:

1 Like

:confounded::confused::confounded:

I always fall into the old post trap. I was all :crying_cat_face: dude :crying_cat_face: i thought you were doing okay :crying_cat_face:

1 Like