Life at 40+

so are all the syptoms gone now are you a normie now do you still take meds?

Well I take my meds. I’m still far from a normie in how I feel and function though.

1 Like

I have my moments but live pretty well. I’m still on meds at 49 same levels as I was when 30. I feel a lot better these days though. I don’t know if it’s from age and the lessening of symptoms or the fact I’ve better strategies for dealing with symptoms. I’d probably say it’s a combination of both.

3 Likes

I took the day off from my work , i made a coffee and reading u guys.

life at 44 is still good for me thanks to my drug iam out of symptoms .

4 Likes

At age 58 I don’t have the energy I need to do more stuff. I have the motivation and desire but sometimes the laws of physics take over and I can’t find the energy to go out at night. I’m still on meds, always will be. The symptoms are way more manageable and less intense, less intrusive.

3 Likes

LS! Life at 61 is okay. I am still sort of young. I always cared about my health, but that did not stop me from becoming overweight and inactive not exercising a lot of the time. For the last one and a half year I have been dieting and exercising daily. The average life expectancy for a man in the Western World with schizophrenia is 59.9 years. So I am trying very hard to beat these statistics.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.