Level of education?

Like you, I enjoy learning.

I have a Master in Economics (pre-sz) an a BSc Health Sciences (post-sz).

I’m also proof that it’s possible to study with voices.

What is the next thing you want to learn everything about?

2 Likes

Only high school. I’m actually studying in college.

1 Like

I have an engineering graduate degree in electrical electronics. And have few certificates related to IT. That is as much I have in paper and have some knowledge on a particular software product. Planning to learn few more courses to upskill and improve on my career.

3 Likes

Engineering sounds like a very challenging degree with good career prospects.

Congratulations on finishing it!

3 Likes

I love learning languages as well. I followed some Spanish face to face classes last year. You learn a lot but constantly interacting with people and getting to know each other can be a challenge.

2 Likes

I got an associates in Economics, bachelors and masters in Philosophy and currently one year into my PhD. Except for the associates all post- or during psychosis.

4 Likes

Congrats for getting into a phd. Im aiming for similar

2 Likes

In my case IQ far > level of education. I’ve only had one attempt at upgrading my qualifications, and that was too soon after my 1st hospitalisation Ideally I needed a safe, well structured environment in which to learn. A classroom setting minus any bullies would’ve been the ideal environment. I needed that guaranteed upfront though. That I’d be safe. I had no desire to be subjected to the same crap I was subjected to as a teenager . I didn’t want to take a chance on everything been OK.

• being OK 15 characters

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.