Lets talk about Paris

I had no idea this had happened until I saw it on here…but having watched some news (don’t have much else to watch) I couldn’t help but have the feeling…what if this were rather than Islamic extremists…some far right conspiracy…could be entirely wrong here. But think about it…my thoughts were…I mean during a time of mass migration across Europe…France closing it’s borders…you know perhaps just to push an already edgy situation ever closer to the brink.

But again…I really have no idea…could be the same old thing we’ve been dealing with.

Hope the victims of the tragedy in Paris will RIP.Also I hope France will tighten its security and make their country a safer place

1 Like

I don’t even know why I posted that thought on here…probably is ISIS or some similar group…and yes my thoughts are with the people of France.

I used to follow the world situation…world events. Up until this chaotic mess came out of the Syrian civil war…and then I went completely insane the winter these guys came to my attention…beheadings…desecration of historic treasures etc…

Really is a complete mess there.

Well, once the perpetrators are figured out, they’re going to be hunted down and killed.

Reality is full of horrible things.

Bin laden was the all time hide and seek world champion, I might add.

If they did whack bin laden he’s also a great example of what happens to people that think that they above the law.

The world wide collective decided that because he took his personal beliefs to a level that is detrimental to every community ?..he got zapped.

As should anyone that thinks that they are above the law of …just plain decency as a human being.

You just know some politicians are going to go, “See?, This is what happens when you let in refugees!”

1 Like

Unfortunately this event will stir more and more hatred in to this world. We won’t be seeing any peace soon. I don’t know how about you guys but all I want is peace and love.

1 Like

■■■■■■ sucks.

This isn’t going to end well for anyone.

3 Likes

We agree on that.

Pixel.

1 Like

Peace and love went out with chivalry ,people like you will be the first victms of the new world.

This is so touching.

4 Likes

news worthy-ness goes on body counts…
beirut…40 people +
paris…136 people +
it is a sad fact… :books:
take care :alien:

that was beautiful :deciduous_tree:…like their religion. :heart:
take care :alien:

I think about Paris every day especially when I’m on this forum and on facebook. It was a real tragedy that so many died in such a peaceful city and country as France. I wanted to go to Italy some day but now I don’t think so. The Paris attacks changed the world, just as 9 / 11 did.

Who else on here knows (or cares) that the people of Syria experience “their own Paris” every day? Yes, about 120 innocent people on average are killed every day in the Syrian civil war. Terror in Syria?..Bah. Terror in France?..Oh no, let’s all change our Facebook profile pics and “pray” for France. Please.

What I don’t like is when people compare innocent refugees from these countries like Syria who are simply trying to escape the violence to the terrorist that are causing them to become refugees in the first place. I understand that countries are being bombarded with refugees daily and may not be able to handle the influx of population caused by them, but there are countries out there that I believe truly can help but because of extremist like I.S.I.S., countries are too afraid to take the risk. Not everyone from Syria is a terrorist, and truly are just trying to find a safe haven to call home. Now I feel because of these Paris attacks more and more Syrian’s are going to be turned away simply out of fear.

I mean it’s like saying all Schizophrenics are violent mass murderer’s who feel the world is 'out-to-get" them. Or vise-versa saying all mass murderers must be Schizophrenic’s because no sane person could do something so evil minded with a sane mind.

It isn’t a competition. People can feel bad for the Syrian refugees and still be upset at a terrorist attack in Paris. In fact, the civil war has gotten a lot of coverage the whole time it’s been going on. I think people are just starting to get numb to it because it has been going on for so long. As a Syrian, I think we are getting a fair amount of sympathy, especially from the people who are pushing their countries to take in more refugees. There are also racist asshats, of course, but they would be railing against immigrants no matter what.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.