Let's practice positivity šŸŒ±

Thereā€™s red meat that is grass fed treated naturally like chicken and eggs., too. I used to be the same way, but weā€™re part of the food chain. I want to be as healthy as I can be so I actually ate ribs the other day. Circle of life

1 Like

Have u ever eaten a snake befoŕe

Anorexia be gone selfie I used on a site two months ago. I put health first :grinning:

1 Like

At Girl Scout camp as a wee lass

What did it taste like?

Do you know how many different meds Iā€™ve been on, I canā€™t remember back to the horse and buggy days, but I remember being nervous lol

thats cool but donā€™t be fooled, you can still be as healthy without meat :slight_smile: Glad you enjoyed your ribs lol

Not fooled just suffered from anorexia so long everything I did was so restrictive for 22 years. I even eliminated the ā€œsharingā€ of cake at my wedding. I have vegan friends I bake for so no biggieā€¦whatever people want to do is their choice and shouldnā€™t have to listen to unsolicited advice which I believe I did. Sorry, I just Love feeling freedom

1 Like

i have no problem with people wanting to eat meat, i just donā€™t want to bc i donā€™t agree with the practice of breeding animals for food, there are certain ways that it is more ethical but yeah,

I wont be going anorexic myself but hopefully lose a little bit of weight will be a bonus, there are some really good alternatives anyway :slight_smile:

A teacher that pushes you. but explains why. :smiley:

Np, I couldnā€™t eat dog but some people do. Yes, there are alternatives. I just donā€™t want to feel afraid of fat and calories used to be my issue. As I said ā€œmyā€ issue. Just get scared for others cuz of the self destruction I caused and wouldnā€™t wish my excuse of ā€œI canā€™t eat anything with a faceā€ was really my mental illness fueling my ed. What you are doing is totally fine :grinning:. When you chose goals and asses like me knock ya, Iā€™m sorry. Just have a big heart and want people to be happy

2 Likes

its all good @anon98519533 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m very grateful that Iā€™m going through a good patch.

I didnt accomplish anything new though :thinking:

1 Like

Yesterday, I got through my job interview without panicking and the interviewers seemed happy with me! Also got another page done on my paper. :slight_smile:

Today I am predicting will be a productive day.

2 Likes

There is no positivity left inside of my broken soul

2 Likes

Been there. Iā€™ve seriously tried to kill myself in past had the lovely charcoal treatment, etc. spent a month in hospital because for 3.5 years was on loads of epilepsy meds and testsā€¦over 20 k dished out. Thought I had epilepsy and eventually figured out vtach and long qts. Fun part of hospitals is the hospital might be in network but not dr. Dr doesnā€™t tell you if in or out of networkā€¦then you pay Medicare part a, private insurance calendar year max, and then out of network. I disputed out of network which was out of this world. I really had long qts and misdiagnosed. That was about the last straw in my life when because of this stress. Why the f didnā€™t they do a 12 line ekg? My ap warns of side effect. So much anger and frustration but Iā€™ve overcome so much that I have to either end it hurting my dogs or fight to be healthy. At least Iā€™m alive. Some of your posts make me laugh or smile. You have friends here that donā€™t ā€œseeā€ you but giggle from some responses, learn from some and feel empathy, too. If your life wasnā€™t worth it, why would you feel bad about yourself. Itā€™s your illness at least for me. I feel like a loser cuz canā€™t drive, work, and have to take so many meds. I know we donā€™t always need validation but youā€™re special and appreciatedā€¦accept it. Youre stronger and more confident then you realize

2 Likes

I am grateful for this website. I feel itā€™s a fit for me. People here like me okay, and thatā€™s huge. I donā€™t know about the alcohol & drug recovery field. But when I am with you guys, things just flow naturally.

3 Likes

Yeah, people are cool. Each of us is special and unique, and I believe if I help just one person, I feel better about myself.:hugs:

3 Likes

ā€œItā€™s a game of give and takeā€¦ā€ Whatā€™s the thing with Diana Ross? Is she our advocate? I saw the other thread.

1 Like

All this positivity makes me feel depressed.

2 Likes