Let's get intimate

Thank you all for responses! I’ve figured out that when i’m in kind of manic episode, my sexual apetite increases abnormaly :dizzy: and there i become kinda bitchy…i have really bad memories of me behaving like ■■■■ . I think that my bdsm thing is like cure for my anxiety.@Dreamscape,what about some nice dark cinema :smile:

1 Like
2 Likes

im single …

I was just going to say that. I notice my libido getting a bit more intense then I’d like when I do hit a manic patch…

2 Likes

@sarad im from ireland

@san_pedro

• Friendship, Not Romance

This is not a social networking website to meet new romantic partners. In fact, we strongly caution against romances between community members. We ask that member-to-member romantic messages and/or lover’s quarrels not be posted. We believe that it is an invasion of privacy to have our community read member-to-member love letters. There are web sites that focus on dating for the mentally ill - such as http://www.nolongerlonely.com/37 that we encourage you to visit if you are looking for romance.

just going by the thread topic

@san_pedro, @Dreamscape, i’m sorry my intention was not to suggest any kind of real “date” :angel: i am just curious how and does we embrace our sexuality despite illness and when/why we put our primal lust in charge… *dont get me wrong with “embrace” either :smile:

1 Like

Heavy use of nicotine actually reduces any sex drive.

Yeah I understood that.

Hopefully that Wikipedia link I posted has given a head start in that. At least knowing what to goggle and search for has. Are a few female dominated websites around where the hypersexuality questions get many responses on it by females of all ages and walks of life. So hopefully you can find the answers you seek soon. Also to know you’re not alone with it.

2 Likes

Thanks …the struggle is real :smile: and i’m too shame to talk about this with my therapist

It is good that you can talk about your sexuality with your therapist, I have regular meetings with a psychiatric nurse as I have had many years, I am not really talking about my sexuality with her because she is a woman and I feel I have no courage to talk about these matters.

Well I’ve been SZ since I was 12-13 years old so I never really learned how to interact with women. Plus I’m short and girls don’t seem to have much interest in me or willingness to go out of their way to make a friendship with me. So sex is kind of out of the picture. Consider yourself lucky you can have sex. Women get SZ later so it’s different when you know what it’s like to not be SZ, and besides its easier to get sex when you’re of the female variety. That’s all I’ll say.

As far as i know, science researches claim that short guys are better lovers ;)@turningthepage

1 Like

maybe so but i rarely get the chance to prove myself :expressionless:

oh well one day i’ll find a girl…maybe ill never be the playboy I once wanted to be…but i’ll find a girl :wink:

@turningthepage, damn,you will. Well,since i called for pulling dirty underwear and feeling bored right now i’ll share my fairytale here. :angel: :slight_smile: i was born in nice suburbian town in a family full of love,compassion and verbal/physical abuse. I was only child so i had to suffer their overprotecting behaviour on my own. I was messed up from the start. I developed eating disorder (anorexia,bulimia) till age 12, started to smoke and doing drugs with 15, getting pregnant and miscarriaged till 17, had some violent and abusive relationships and been unmedicated till 20.i did some modeling, but publicity made me nervous so i quit. I did not realise that something is wrong with me,i just thought it’s a way to be in this haotic world. I didnt seek help until i met some nice people in my au-pair family abroad.(i was babysitting in new york) faced with pure happines i realize that i was living in rose baloon of lie. I am still “fifty shades ■■■■■■ up” but i’m doing well. I married bipolar guy with sz.in his family, cheated him with his brother,divorced,gave a birt to a beatiful boy, start dating his father again. Twice hospitalised. Discoverd God. Planing to leave this planet and rent nice place on Mars. :blush: i hope i manage to be clear with my primary school english. Stay cool :sunny:

I haven’t been intimate with someone for the past ten years since my divorce. I felt that I was just to ■■■■■■ -up to make love. My libido is lower than it was as a result of meds. I will not get intimately involved again since it is just to complicated for me with this illness.

1 Like

i find that medicine somehow stole deeper emotions from me. I am unable to make love,not to have sex.

does D.I.Y count as a sex drive?

Where is that Sexopolis you live in? :smile: