Let's diet together!

What about you?

I’m like 90 kg. Only 5 foot 4 inches. Want to get down to 70 kg. Hope I can do it.

2 Likes

Best of wishes. It is tough but once we get there, it gets easier, i would imagine

1 Like

I hope so. Fffff

1 Like

You can do it @Star84 ! Just keep at it!

My waist finally got smaller. It went down 2 inches. I’ve been losing weight but my tummy wasn’t getting smaller for a while there.

2 Likes

2 inches is a good amount. Your effort is paying off even on the difficult areas. Woop :))

1 Like

Thanks @anon83141956!

1 Like

I’d love to go down two inches on my waist.

2 Likes

I exercise 4-5 times a week, and I eat 1200 calories a day. Once a week, I have 1400 calories. So it’s a lot of hard work to get a tummy down

2 Likes

Cleaned for about 2 hours total today. Calling that good enough for exercise because my HR was in the 150s the whole time. Frickin POTS making it really hard to stay in an ideal heart rate range. Just standing up it goes from 55 to 130 or higher, so moving at all sucks.

Anyways, 2 hours of exercise and so far staying on track with calories.

My doctor took me off the 800 calorie diet and put me back on 1200 calories a day. Which feels like a lot of food now. Still can’t eat a lot of stuff I like, though, without going over.

Mother-in-law made chili mac the other day and I felt so guilty eating it. I knew it was too many calories, but mil made it gluten free for me so I couldn’t just say no. Which I hate. I cannot wait to have more control over my diet.

2 Likes

Im going on rawfood diet (still gonna eat cooked meat and fish)

2 Likes

Same here. Until I’m 55kg.
My diet starts in one hour… Gd luck to you.

2 Likes

Im doing it for better lifestyle.

1 Like

What will you eat for starchy foods? Instead of rice and potato type of food? If it is for life.

1 Like

I’ve been lifting weights 4 days a week cardio the other 3 and eating extremely healthy stuff all day! For the last month I started weighing myself a week and a half ago and lost at least 11 pounds total I still could lose 40 pounds! I’m losing like 2 pounds every three days so far

1 Like

Today is leg day for me at the gym!! I still drink beer once a week though

1 Like

Today I’m 254.0 lbs with a 3.4 lbs loss since last Sunday.

1 Like

I gained a pound. I think it’s probably water weight since I haven’t cheated. Hopefully it goes down soon.

What do you consider the minimum needed exercise to be?

1 Like