Leg day=no cardio today/one week tobacco free/finals are over

Legs are dead…limped to car…wobbled in shower…no jump rope today, no sir, no thank you, nope, no mas, uncle, I tap!

In other news, it has been over a week since my last cigarette and the patch and exercise is keeping me sane. Finals are over! I got two of my grades back, A’s, the others arent posted yet but I kept track of my grades in those classes and pulled either A’s or an A- in each. Research is done for the time being. I will take a week off and then pick it back up. I could propose my thesis to the committee this month but it can wait until August.

Life is hard, I am harder.

Everyone gets kudos for hanging in there, I might highly function but that’s just the right life for me. Everyone gets my kudos, my congratulations for making it into another beautiful summer. We are survivors.

How is everyone? If you’re reading this, you must be familiar with me by now, I have well over 3k posts on this site. How is it going? I have time off until June to do whatever I want, so I want to stay in touch with you all.

3 Likes

Have you ever taken anabolic steroids before?

1 Like

nope. I’ve been suspected and tested multiple times :wink:

I admire your tenacity @mortimermouse Sometimes I read your posts for encouragement. I figure if you can keep on hitting hard at your age then at my age I can persevere.

1 Like

I used to lift 6 days a week. I’m so out of shape now though. It’s pathetic.

I used to run 5 miles 5 days a week, now I have to take breaks during drills! I might be strong but my stamina is crap. It’s okay to have to take it easy and slowly work your way back. Life Bruce Wayne in The Dark Knight Rises, he broke his back and had to rise slowly.

Just another day in paradise for me, lol. Kudos on the good grades.

You really are an inspiration, mortimermouse, way to go. I think that the whole “use it or lose it” mentality is to my liking, since I have lost my mind before, but now I have it, and I have been quite overweight before, but I also can be fit.

1 Like

“Use it or lose it”…:smile: I’m gonna say that from now on! Thanks!