@LED perphenazine

Are you still taking perphenazine? I was wondering because I am restless I can’t sit still. No motivation to do anything.

What is the brand name of perphenazine? I couldn’t sit still on Prolixin. I had to be up walking. They took me to this assisted living center, and put me in a room where about thirty people were sitting at these tables watching a western movie. I could not sit still, and this woman kept trying to make me sit still. I wasn’t disrespecting her. I just could not sit still. I ate supper at that place, and then I walked out on the highway and tried to hitch hike. I didn’t get any rides, so I had to walk eight miles to the next town. Then walking through the town was a good three miles. I got a ride at about 1:00 am, and I got dropped off at this post office. I rested there a couple of hours, and then I started walking again. At sunrise these guys picked me up. They wanted me to do some roofing with them. Before long the main guy saw that the sun was killing me. (Because of the med’s.) He said he’d give me a full day’s wages if I would carry these ten bundles of shingles up this ladder and onto the roof of this house. I did that, and he dropped me off in Keota, Oklahoma. I had thirty dollars in my pocket. I was getting in trouble from the sun. I got rides though. I got to Stigler and I found this dug out in a peewee baseball park. I rested there in the shade for about three hours. Then I got back out on the road and stuck my thumb out. I made it to Porum at about 12:00 am. I quit getting rides on the highway. I walked all night into Muskogee. That evening I crawled up onto the steps of the Gospel Rescue Mission, and a hot shower and a soft bed never felt so good. I guess I got to walk as much as I wanted.

2 Likes

Trilafon 1415151515

I’m on perphenazine too. Do you take any cogentin? Or things for restlessness?

Yeah 2mg of cogentin. He might need to raise the cogentin.

Some people take propranolol for restlessness. Instead of cogentin. Idk if that would work better.

1 Like

I shall ask him at my next appt. Thx

1 Like

You’re welcome :upside_down_face:

I take it and take a muscle relaxant because it gave me a swallowing disorder. That is also why I’m on a low dose. My swallowing becomes very difficult if the dose is too high.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. Hugs

1 Like