Least favorite foods

Fish :mask: 1515115151

4 Likes

mushrooms 151515

3 Likes

I donā€™t like cottage cheese.

5 Likes

I donā€™t like thyme/rosemary. Tastes like dirty gym socks.

3 Likes

Anything with even a hint of dill makes me gag and lose all appetite.

4 Likes

@Aziz where you been dude? You donā€™t like garlic right?

5 Likes

yea i was wondering also where @Aziz isā€¦ seems like we didnā€™t hear from him today or did i see that wrong?

5 Likes

I havenā€™t seen him. Hope heā€™s ok.

4 Likes

Any guts of animals, snails etc

3 Likes

Dude you havenā€™t tried potted meat ! I love that stuff but I donā€™t ask what they put in it though

3 Likes

Same here.

I hate eating dill so refuse to.
Disgusting dill.yuck.

Fish makes me vomit.

I donā€™t eat meat for moral reasons I care for them but the taste was good to me but I love them more than taste.

I donā€™t like asparagus.yuck.

Iā€™m actually a picky eater.:open_mouth:
Always have been but canā€™t think of more things to write right now.

1 Like

Good shout out loke :slightly_smiling_face:.

Hope you are well Aziz.

Let us know how you are going.

4 Likes

Yea I hate garlic and onions. Cant eat them without having nausea and vomitting.

3 Likes

I wonder about @Aziz too, me and him used to always swap with being top two users of this forum.

3 Likes

California changed my mind on avocados, or at least guacamole and avocado bases salsas. I appreciate how creamy they are in particular.

My grandmother used to give me small plates of strawberries with the green part removed, and some powdered sugar on the side. I still eat them that way these days.

3 Likes

I donā€™t like red meat. I have trauma from past delusions and makes me kind of sick even thinking of eating it. These days I refrain from eating pork and chicken also I can still handle fish, but not raw. I donā€™t want to go vegetarian, but itā€™s triggering for me. All these triggers itā€™s making me nuts. Maybe I need a therapist or somethingšŸ˜¶

2 Likes

Same here, except that I like okra if it is fried until it is crunchy, but pickles, no way.

2 Likes

I actually love guacamole just not plain avocado

3 Likes

I donā€™t like anchovies

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.