Learning starts to fulfill me

I’m a second year nursing student, even if at first I thought that all the three year learning material could be summarized in a one year course now I realise this job is beautiful work and beautiful people are working there.

Learning is fulfilling, i read everyday and I feel great when I finish a chapter. I take a small break with music and ciggaretes then go back to reading, searching imagines and looking for hundred of terms in medical dex.

I know a college gives you something extra over everybody. I start hanging out with people and see what illness they have (if they have any) or what future problem they might have with they’re bodies.

College teach you to think and it’s nothing wrong with that, because it doesn’t come from anyone. The teaching comes from teached people and that’s great.

I pay for an education and I get a raised self Esteem. That’s a good deal. You’re still awesome for reading this, sorry for my English.

4 Likes

That is great. I got total and permanent disabled for my trade. I am nearly 50 and don’t reschool anymore. But thinking of becoming total and permanent fit. I hope it doesn’t count as recovered from sz.

I was amazed by your English skills. Although I am not a native speaker of English , I am able to tell whose English is good, excellent or outstanding. Believe me.

That is why I have kept doing reading and writing almost everyday. I’m glad you have experienced this happiness of learning.

1 Like

Thank you. Your English is also fantastic

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.