Learning from a cat I don't want kids

A cat I can manage. They get independent on their own more than they become rebellious I feel, like kids do in their teenage years. Don Juan feels like my baby :baby:. And it’s enough for me. Don’t get me wrong I can completely handle him and he loves me already and I love him. But I don’t think I would want any MORE. Maybe ONE day I will have ONE child. But that’s it and definitely not yet! So grateful for Don Juan. He’s teaching me a lot. I think I’m a good dad but the symptoms and anedonhia makes it hard to care for a real child I feel. At least for me. But I try real hard to play with him as much as I can because I feel responsible and im sure if I had any problems my parents would help me out a little. Don Juan will grow up well !

7 Likes

Hey jon why dont u get a dog named teacup yorkie…its small and handy…!!

1 Like

No dogs allowed in my apartment!!

I like kids and all but i prefer my lizard. He is a lot easier to take care of.

4 Likes

I’m laughing so much at your cats name, best name ever

2 Likes

It’s very good that you discovered that you can’t handle much responsibility now before you become a parent of a bunch of kids. Most people don’t do that. They just go ahead and have a bunch of kids and learn too late that they can’t handle it. Good for you!!

1 Like

I really LOVE your lizard. He’s so cute!!!

I think you are a great dad to Don Juan @Goyankees. You play with your kitten. Which is more than I do with my cat, Simba. Simba gets too aggressive when I play with him. And, I try to discourage that. I have to love my cat up a lot. That encourages docility.

1 Like

I’m learning from a kid I don’t want a cat.

1 Like