Learn new thing

Learn new thing today.

1. I believe most of you come here to seek recovery, don’t you?

2. Relevant topic with brief description (in one or two sentences) is likely to receive more feedbacks.

I am glad I am somewhat in touch with reality again. What have you learn?

1 Like

Actually my largest posts usually get more feedback. I break it down in paragraphs though.

1 Like

It may suggest that you have a interesting story to tell, and you’re using simple and yet easy to understand language. At least I also like your long posts- strange, it is not negative, it is positive.

1 Like

Recovery, yes. Also positivity and encouragement to achieve goals. A lot of the other members on here have been though similar things I have gone through, and they’re doing awesome things.

1 Like

You too, can do it. Nice to see you’re online, many old members are here today.

1 Like

Thank you Plumber!

My class starts Monday. Ohhhh I am anxious :confused:

1 Like

Being nervous is normal reaction, as I think you will have new thing to explore.

Now is the time to prepare yourself for the class, azteccelt. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And I think skin color is just the color that coat our bodies. It is like having black cat and white cat, yellow dog and brown dog. Color offers preference, but it is just difference in color, that’s it. Regardless of color, we eat, drink, work and play together. It is our habit to categorize to groups of people, but at least no boundaries across the Internet, and no boundaries among us for sharing the common ‘stigma’.

I am trying not to be so picky when choosing the thread to reply. Choose the topic and not the poster- this is what I am telling to myself.