@leaf Makeup Complaint!

@leafy You know that makeup “chest” you bought by Sorbus? I got a new one yesterday, and… it’s already full. I still have makeup sitting in my dresser drawers and on my dresser. What the heck?!

How do you like yours? What color did you get? I have purple, pink, and now teal.

2 Likes

oooh teal sounds pretty. I got pink because my room is pink. I can’t believe it’s full already. Mine’s about to be full but that’s jewelry and makeup. I love that thing. I can’t believe you have so much makeup. Dang Girllllllllllll.

2 Likes

I get two big subscription boxes a month, so I am overloaded. And those three chests don’t count what I have set aside for my sister or daughter. I keep that stuff separate and separate from the three drawers of makeup and beauty products I have in my dresser. I find the subscriptions save me a lot of money though. I am no longer running out to buy everything but instead anticipate what I will get all month. I always love at least a couple of the products, so it’s worth it to me. What I can do without or don’t like, I pass on to family.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.