Lazy, boring Sunday

I have done almost nothing today, other than sit at my computer with music videos playing. I have my metal mix playing, it’s currently playing Kittie, toward the end of the list of 80 songs. I suppose I should be able to do as much or as little as I want on my days off without feeling bad about it, but I have so many things on my weekend to-do list that are not getting done.

I wrote the list on Friday night, has eleven items on it that I expected to get done by the end of the day tomorrow, and I have not checked off any of them. One of them is so simple, too - “Sunday shower” is what I wrote. I almost never shower on my days off, but with a three-day weekend I figure I really should take at least one shower.

Ok, so even my post is boring lol.

4 Likes

Sundays are my do nothing day
I had a soak in the bath with lavender

4 Likes

Usually I don’t like Sundays. But this Sunday is different because tomorrow is Labor Day so I don’t work. So because of that, today feels a little bit more like a Saturday…:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Well, I just got out of the shower, and it felt good. It also felt good to cross something off of my to-do list.

1 Like

Great
Yes I felt great after bath

1 Like

I assume you are a Metalocalypse fan…

That show is the best!

I don’t even like metal music that much, but Dethklok is incredible.

God, I wish they had new episodes…

Come back Brendon Small!!!

1 Like

I’ve actually never seen that show. It was on Adult Swim, right? I haven’t had cable in years, but on Adult Swim I used to watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Moral Orel, Home Movies, and I can’t think of what else.

1 Like

Holy GOD!

You must see it.

It is written and voiced by the same guy who did “home movies”,

And it is ■■■■■■■ genius.

1 Like