Laying in bed or being productive

I used to be an artist and I lost that connection with it bc of this shot. Has anyone stuck to they’re hobbies while going through this

2 Likes

No. Have all my hobbies given up. But today I watched a video of Kim Jung Gi and tried to draw. Unfortunately I became extremely aggressive when I was drawing. Had all the time delusional thoughts and therefore stopped after a quarter of an hour.

1 Like

What meds do you take

1 Like

I still make beats… not as long as i use to throughout the day but i got like 9 almost 10 tapes done

5 Likes

That’s cool how do I hear one

Risperidone, Xeplion and I guess Pimpaperlon. But about the name of the last one I am not sure.

Why did you get angry

Eventually soundcloud and bandcamp i dont know when ill release but hopefully soon you can hear snippets on my ig tho

When I am at doing things, I get aggressive delusions in some of them.

My ig is @pablopicachoo

What program do you use. I’m being taught right now. He’s starting me off on GarageBand on my phone to figure stuff out. I’m just getting started. So not so good yet.

I’m healing from this drug and moving forward with life idk how long it will take but I’m waiting

1 Like

Alright ill check it out

Its crazy i dont even use a daw yet. Im just on a sp404sx, microkorg, vinyls and youtube. Pretty old school for now

4 Likes

I don’t write anymore. Feel like the meds killed my creative streak. As for hobbies, I like to learn to do something and then do it a few times, then move to something new. Learned a LOT of things that way.

1 Like

Right after taking medicines, my cognition and creativity decreased a lot. I still draw anyway.

2 Likes

Those are beautiful happy you never quit

2 Likes

Those are awesome

1 Like

Like what kind of different hobbies

1 Like

Painting, sketching, crochet, knitting, plant I’d, survival techniques (like knapping stone tool) and anything else that catches my attention

1 Like