Laying eggs with martina hingis

I had a huge crush on martina hingis when i was young. She is still playing tennis. Just won australian open doubles championship. I hope she celebrated by laying an egg and hitting it into a wall with her raquet.

2 Likes

Why not try with Novak Djokovic.? :smiley: He just won it too. Again

1 Like

Im sick of him winning. I can only watch one tennis grand slam in my timezone and hes won it 6 times since 2008!!!

1 Like

That’s why you could engage him…in other activities.
Lol

1 Like

He probley has enough money to pay scientists to modify himself to lay eggs

2 Likes

:hatching_chick:
take care :alien:

1 Like

Well, if Martina Hingis could lay two pieces of buttered toast, two strips of bacon and a side of hash browns than I could really get on board with watching more pro tennis on TV than I do now.

2 Likes

And while she’s at it, if she could lay a new wallet and a CD of Elton Johns greatest hits for me I would really appreciate it.

1 Like

Cuz Novak. On TOP of it!

She might lay billy joels greatest hits

1 Like

Whats mean laying eggs?

Humans laying eggs.

Wait only women can lay eggs.

1 Like

Bruce is out to change that. This is the year!

1 Like

So women can lay eggs!!! I knew it!!!

1 Like

Its going to be magical year rhu rhu :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have always believed in you, bru bru :two_hearts:

1 Like

People trying to change their sex these days is sorta crazy.
But I think that Bruce Jenner just Said he did it for money. I mean it’s easy to but on lipstick and fake boobs for an extra million.
But no way he cut off his ■■■■■.

For a million bucks, I bet many would dress up. They’re laughing all the way to the bank.

1 Like

I hope you find a way to lay eggs soon Bruce. We’re all rootin for ya.

1 Like

Im going to try laying eggs when im lucid dreaming. Thats as close as im gonna get i think while im alive. Im pretty sure i can lay eggs when im a ghost. So i have that to look forward too. Ghost eggs