Laying eggs in dreams

This is how i will achieve my goal. Ill wait till im lucid dreaming and lay lots of eggs. Eggs that hatch monsters and attack people. Martina hingis will be there and she will hit my monsters with her tennis raquet. This is the best chance i have for my dreams to come true. My other plan is to wait untill im a ghost and lay ghost eggs in peoples houses

2 Likes

I’ll join you when we’re ghosts. :ghost:

3 Likes

Lol!!! :stuck_out_tongue: 151515

2 Likes

I egged my neighbors house and I never got caught.
Did you know that the only mammal that lays eggs is a Duckbill Platypus? If you play your cards right, you could be the second mammal.

1 Like

I didnt know that about pltypus. Thanks for the heads up. Would be good if i was half man, half platypus. Id be a superhero. There would be comic books and movies about me. The kids would love. Maybe they too will have dreams to lay eggs. I used to go ’ egging ’ with my friends. The thrill of hearing eggs crash into a tin roof. Loved it

This is a good how-to guide on becoming a platypus.

Just here to help!

4 Likes

I meant just last week. They took my parking spot and they suffered the consequences.

1 Like

LMAO!!! :slight_smile: Looks like i need to find myself a keyboard guitar!!! Thanks for the help rhu rhu!!

1 Like

Glad I could point you in the right direction.

Can I be godmother for your eggs :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Of course you can :slight_smile:

1 Like

I dreamt I was laying eggs. I almost â– â– â– â–  the bed.

3 Likes

I hope i dream of laying eggs soon

only dream I have hd recently was the one where I accidentally pulled my baby sister’s dog’s tail off while playing with her xp

1 Like

Maybe the tail came off because the dog is preparing to lay eggs

1 Like

The playpus is the only mammal who lays eggs and gives milk. That means the platypus can make his own custard.

1 Like

this is a hilarious thread… good job bruce

1 Like

also the echidna also lays eggs…and it is a type of ant eater so mammal…xp

1 Like

Lmao i want to be a platypus now

I’d rather be a wolf living in British Columbia, in the furthest reaches of it, far from any humans. to be honest I hate humans as a species, so fracking destructive and murderous. It seems like the majority of the population only knows how to hate those that are different than themselves…

1 Like