Lawyers are so annoying, tbh

Why do lawyers like Law By Mike make police officers look bad and tell everyone that you have the right to remain silent, anything you do or say can be handy against in court of law?

I don’t think people like Law By Mike understand how my serious mental health crisis works and especially when I had mild delusion of grandeur and guilt for a few years throughout my teenage years and still have similar issues that I had throughout my childhood, but I learned not to become the joker, just because I have been victimized throughout my childhood and called “Stupid”, “Loser”, and “Idiot” for having atypical development related to Autism Spectrum Disorder and Bipolar 1 Disorder.

I was severely delusional when I falsely confessed to cyber felonies that I believed I committed, but I was lucky enough to be found innocent 2 times from sheriffs and 1 time by two FBI agents that checked my electronics for illegal activity and they found nothing to convict me of. And I told the FBI agent that I have delusion of guilt and he said that it is possible, but he is not a psychiatrist as he explained to me, and I stopped talking about those delusions I had.

How did you contact FBI agents? I contacted them on their website but they never responded to me so I called the police here at 911.

1 Like

My sister is a lawyer…. And yes she’s annoying :weary:

2 Likes

My least favorite person in my life ever…ended up being a lawyer. I concur!

2 Likes

I contacted the FBI agents on Instagram and cyber police came to check my electronics and found nothing to convict me and that is when I found out I was severely delusional.

1 Like

For me the police didn’t believe my story, they thought I was crazy and wanted to send me an ambulance to bring me to mental hospital but I refused as I didn’t want to get back on meds.

1 Like

That is because I used my social skills and learned how to mask my symptoms of Autism and Bipolar 1 Disorder when necessary.

1 Like

I have chronic sz, not bipolar.

1 Like

I was talking about myself, not you. I am sorry for the confusion.

1 Like

Do you take any meds?

1 Like

Yes, I do.

I told DEA and FBI agents on Quora, that lawyer’s advice, the way how law enforcement works and the way the court and the criminal justice system works feel very corrupted and feels like kangaroo court and makes me worse than mentally ill. I just want help, even if they find some evidence that I am a criminal, I wish they understood that I just need help. I am sorry!

They did not answer me on Quora and this makes me even more scared to call 911 when I really am suffering from the inside.

I am sorry that I said that, but I feel profoundly manic and derange after all this, none of those legal advice helped me at all. I hope you understand where I come from with this. Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.