Latuda or Ambien

@winterblues takes fluphenazine and cogentin for sleep with invega. Fluphenazine is sz med, but works as sleep aid.
I’ll consider it if I have to stop clonazepam at some point

1 Like

Your exactly right I’m trying not to but I had a bad reaction to trazadone and it gave me restless legs and I still have them so I’m taking the Ambien to try to sleep through it. I have cogentin but it’s not helping

1 Like

I’ve been able to cut my sleep aid clonazepam dose to 0.25mg due to amyloban 3399 use. I no longer wake up in the middle of the night to take another 0.25mg.

Here’s study about amyloban for sleep, depression and anxiety

Also works for treatment resistant schizophrenia along with AP

1 Like

The first one wouldn’t load but the second one is interesting. I feel like working the next 10-20 yrs they may come up with a need that treats positive, negative and cognitive effects

Hell I read on article on here that is a new med that improves negative issues which I have a real problem with

I have low motivational skills and is hard for me to work but I’m still going to try to work cause that’s it if my comfort zone and everyone should do that every once in awhile

1 Like

Do a google search for amyloban sleep quality. It’s the first result, but you may need .pdf reader for it

1 Like

I would try trazodone or remeron for sleep. Ambien is really not that good.

1 Like

Have you tried Passion Flower @anon99233869 ?? Its helpful and non habit forming.

1 Like

Well I am having hard time to sleep as well I m going to try seroquel to sleeep

1 Like

Trazadone I had a bad reaction to restless legs so that’s out. Maybe remeron cause she don’t want to give me seroquel