Latuda or Ambien

Will my doc prescribe me any of those meds if she knows I had an opiate and benzo addiction?

I did get Ambien one time but not from the place it was from the Looney bin

1 Like

Those are 2 completely set of different drugs @WesC84

2 Likes

So which one is she more to prescribe me for sleep. Ambien or latuda?

Ambien is meant for sleep…

1 Like

What is latuda for then? I thought sleep

Latuda is an anti psychotic mate.

1 Like

Is there any other sleeping meds besides Ambien that are like Ambien?

That I do not know @WesC84

1 Like

Let me ask you this if you might know.

Do you think she would prescribe me Ambien though knowing all that about me?

I got ambien for one month, but after that they didn’t want me to use it because its addictive

1 Like

I dont know man. If you tell her you’re having sleep issues she should give you something.

1 Like

Same here @Ale 765765

Do you mean Lunesta? That is for sleep.

2 Likes

Did you ask about seroquel? It does interact with invega but I’ve heard people using it here with it

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I meant. Not latuda

No doc doesn’t want to do Seroquel for some reason.

I was just wondering if she would prescribe me lunesta or Ambien knowing all that and which one would be better for me

Lunesta and ambien are hypnotics (or whats its called) its not a benzo but similar. Ive read that People get helped by these. Addictions make doctors careful.

1 Like

Im addicted to my sleep meds, because If I dont take them i dont sleep. But are they supposted to be addictive? No. You can build a Addiction to anything.

2 Likes

Well my p doc gave me Ambien cause I didn’t sleep for 4 days straight. It’s only a weeks worth though

3 Likes

try not to take it every night if possible just try to reset your sleep schedule using it, every day use can lead to worse sleep problems after discontinuation and risk addiction

1 Like