Latuda Now

I have cut out my Saphris entirely. Am taking 80mg of Latuda during the day (7:00am). Also 600mg of Trileptal at 1:00pm and 8:00pm. Getting lightheaded. I don’t sleep much. I like to get up early. I have all the time in the world at this time. There is silence in the air until about 7:00am. I can meditate. Getting too lightheaded. I might ask Agnes, the nurse practitioner, for an increase in the Latuda. Watching myself. AP’s are a tricky game with me. Either it’s too much or too little. I would like to strike a balance. Latuda is the right drug for me. I get a little drowzy in the morning but that’s it.

3 Likes

If Latuda didn’t give me bad physical tension/agitation I’d stick with it. Other than that side effect it was a decent improvement.

You’re going to have to tell your medical team soon about cutting out the saphris.

Yes. I see my nurse practitioner next Monday.

1 Like

I don’t know if my experience will help but I’m off to the dr tomorrow first thing. I have been on Latuda but messed around with it for a day or two, messed up my diet and sleep is messy too. Now I feel like I’ve gone a bit overboard because I feel faint like I’m on deaths door.