Latuda Morning or Evening?

Hello,

I take Latuda in the evening. It is very difficult to remember to take it even though I set an alarm for 6.30 every night to remind me.

I am new to Latuda and am used to taking Invega first thing in the morning.

I know this is a question best asked of my psychiatrist, but I wondered if anyone had any experience of taking Latuda morning vs night time?

I don’t think it is making me overwhelmingly tired when I take it. Last night it made me vomit. I take a lot, 120mg that’s three tablets.

Have you taken Latuda? Did you take it in the morning or the evening? Did you try both? What was your preference?

1 Like

How does it make you feel

I don’t think I am getting many side effects from it as far as restlessness or tiredness goes.

I just noticed a sort of rash on my hand and arm, looks like a whole lot of broken blood vessels just little red markings like a rash but it’s not itchy. I should check the rest of my body.

The Latuda made me sick last night and it has made me queasy before.

Thanks for asking @haete, I like your new avatar.

1 Like

I use to take latuda last year.
No problem.
Thanks My avatar changes according to my mood. Almost everyday

1 Like

I take it at night too. After dinner.

2 Likes

i take 60 mg at night and 60 mg in the morning. I dont get any side effects

2 Likes

I take it in the morning. My pdoc didn’t say when to take it but I read on here that it can cause restlessness so I opted for the morning. I don’t have any side effects from it though I’m only on 40mg. Call your pdoc if it’s giving you a rash. That could be an allergic reaction. Is it like hives? :sunny:

1 Like

No I just looked up hives and I don’t think it is that.

Take Latuda with food to try to prevent the nausea.

Latuda gave me restless legs at sleep time so I switched back to my old Abilify 20mg.

1 Like

I take latuda in the evening since I need to consume 350 calories a half hour before taking it or I get sick.

1 Like

I take mine before I settle down to sleep, I find it works better about 12 hours after ebing ingested…but its different for everyone…