Latuda at 100mg

Who here is taking latuda @ 100mg? I feel okay. I think it’s going to be tolerable.

1 Like

I am on it and it is a good medication. I get literally no side effects. I have been told it is one of the newer medications and it is quite good.

1 Like

I’m on Latuda but at less than 100. It works wonderful for me. I hallucinate less, and I can think more clearly. I crave sugar and carbs on it, and I’m tired, but both of those side effects are manageable, way better than it was on other meds for me. But every med is different for each person.

1 Like

Yes I’ve always liked latuda. I was scared at early stage.my pdoc is tapering off cogentin because idont take haldol anymore.

Do you still hear neighbors, rox?

Yeah it’s an apartment complex. Upstairs not very much until the bathroom comes home furniture moving that’s about it

Why is there cake by my user name lol. My bday isn t til March. lol

1 Like

Happy Cake Day @roxanna! :smile:

1 Like

My bdays in March but thanks!:blush:

1 Like

Oh my apologies!

Cake day is the anniversary of when you joined the forum!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s the anniversary of signing up in this forum

2 Likes

Oh cool lol.timeto wake up😊

1 Like

Going to get the trazodone. The female cashiers won’t ring up my Rx ithas to be the male pharmacist.

Not by my choice it’s just pills I don’t care who rings it up. I think about fronting shelves. I would love truck day

No trazi I have to look for them at home.stop giving me so ■■■■.

I take Latuda but a higher dose. I was on 140mg but it gave me akathisia and emotional flatness so my pdoc backed it off to 120mg. It seems to be working pretty good. Hope it works out for you.

1 Like

What is flat effect?

1 Like

Flat affect is when you don’t show any emotion at all. You’re just flat, emotionless in your appearance and facial expression.

That’s what I want

I had it and didn’t like it.

I started taking 40mg latuda and 2.5mg abilify daily a few days ago. I am glad that my sleep pattern seems normal while on this med. Need a few more days or weeks to confirm it tho.

2 Likes