Lately I started to sleep very bad

Yesterday I slept 3 hours wake up 4am and went to drink coffe and played a computer . Then during day I slept 1 hour. But I feel good , maybe it’s just becouse of a hot weather I don’t know . Or the abilify I take one pill at night might be stimulAting. But I am fine filled with wonder … see how I will sleep tonight . I took quetepine hour a go still don’t want to sleep

1 Like

how long have you taken the abilify at night?? it could be stimulating you

1 Like

Two weeks or three weeks

I take abilify in the morning its good that way for me because I take all my pills then, but I find it doesn’t affect my sleep but some says it makes them stay awake.

1 Like

From personal experience aripiprazole (ability) is stimulating whereas quetiapine at small doses ie 25mg is very sedating. I would take the quetiapiune at night and the ability in the morning… I wouldn’t drink coffee at night either as that will keep you awake. I generally try to avoid tea or coffee after 6pm.

3 Likes

They should call it adderallify. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I also have the same problem lately, I don’t know if it is due to the fact that I am stress. Lack of sleep makes me feel so lazy through out the day.

1 Like

I wake up at 4 am too. It’s part of my sza illness. I take 200 mg of Seroquel at night and I still wake up too early. It’s a real bummer.

1 Like

Today I slept better , was waking up but galled a sleep again

1 Like

Hey spooky whats up my friend…hows ur leg now man…!!

1 Like

It’s great it’s ok I am now sitting in fresh air life is truly beautiful

yeah abilify is stimulating and seroquel is sedating. ask your doc. would think abilify in morning and seroquel at night would make most sense.

1 Like

I took abilify at first of my illness and gave me severe insomnia. Also akathisia. It was very stimulating

1 Like

today i slept good, its probably ddue to very hot weather, couse my mom doesnt sleep good too :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.