Lately food has been

Grossing me out. I am force feeding myself meals. I keep feeling like I’m going to gag or vomit from eating. Then I get hungry so I try to force it down. I have no idea why

2 Likes

I don’t have much of an appetite and after I eat something my stomach will get upset.

2 Likes

Do you have some sort of stomach virus or bug @CoCo?

1 Like

Not that I know of. But I’m really struggling to eat. I need food with my medicine so I have to eat.

1 Like

I’m sorry @CoCo, I’m struggling too.
Maybe you should see your family doctor.

I’m calling mine tomorrow.

2 Likes

Are you depressed? Sometimes you can have a loss of appetite with depression. I would let your doctor know you’re struggling with this so they can check you out just to be safe.

2 Likes

Good idea @Wave and @Leaf. I have an appointment in a week so I’ll bring it up then.

4 Likes

I am so sorry you don’t like your food…maybe drink smoothies from a blender for your nutrition?

2 Likes

This could be a side effect. You should talk to your P’Doc.

1 Like

Not a bad idea @jukebox! Good thinking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I suggested something similar a week back, but mine was like Boost, Ensure, Pediasure type stuff to that post. Pediasure is for kids, but honestly tastes pretty good, lol. My kids wouldn’t drink it so I did. Warm or refrigerated makes a difference on taste. But the S’mores flavor is good. Even generics of any of those are good.

1 Like

Good idea. Maybe I’ll try Ensure until my stomach settles. And I could have a smoothie for breakfast

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.