Last delicious meal you had?

Well Fast food and eggs with bbq sauce are not what i call delicious food. We agree to disagree then on that item. I dont judge you, the differences and diversity are what makes life interesting.

1 Like

Malaysian chicken curry

1 Like

My fav meal to eat :joy:

Sweet potato fries and a pukka steak pie. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

originally it was last fancy meal you hadā€¦ but I changed it to delicious so more would postā€¦ delicious covers more dishesā€¦ wanted to make it more open ended and see what others find appealingā€¦ your food sounds both fancy and deliciousā€¦ I was a good cook once upon a time now Im happy if it comes out deliciousā€¦ its a nice feeling when others enjoy what you have madeā€¦

1 Like

The best ramen ive ever had. This place only does ramen on Sundays

7 Likes

that ramen looks fuggin goodā€¦ I love me some good ramenā€¦ with real noodles and actual food items in itā€¦ I wish we had a ramen shopā€¦

2 Likes

i donā€™t know if it counts but i recently discovered my home made hot sweet and sour soup - just garlic, water, coriander leaf, tamarind paste, veg bouillon, tomato, chilli, lime juice and mushroom powder (think thatā€™s it)

getting really annoyed every time i do something non vegan lately - still eating non vegan a few times a day which is pretty thick.

2 Likes

Making Cornish game hens and roasted vegetables with wild rice.

1 Like