Last day vacation

Today is my last day from the 3 weeks vacation. Tomorrow I start work. To be honest most of my vacation was boring. But as I imagine the boredom at the office I am anxious. At least they pay me. So it’s better to be bored at work than to be bored at home.

2 Likes

Need a hobby!

I still play competitive sport at 48! That takes up time but I realize that it’s not easy for most. So…I’d say what do you enjoy?

I’m always looking for constructive things to do. I often have a go and fail but I try nonetheless! These days I’ve just got into radio control gear. It’s not too expensive and I can afford it and requires some engineering and modelling…

What are your passions? What do you like? If you don’t…why not focus on something to do in the spare time!

Work sux. You need something worthwhile to do in your spare time!

1 Like

thats a good way to think about it, i hope you enjoy your return to work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Recently I want to cook. My mom teaches me. I like it but we can’t cook every day because there is too much food. Mostly we cook for my father. I’d like to cook for friends - maybe invite them at home for dinner. If I do this every week I’d be so glad. It’s motivating when people like your meals.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.