Ladies: What are your bra habits?

Girl I just let mine flop! Flopsy, Mopsy and Cottontail

If I go out in public or if someone’s coming to my house I wear one but if I’m just hanging at my house I don’t

3 Likes

My boobs are too big for going without. It’s so uncomfortable without a bra lifting me up

3 Likes

Me too @CoCo! I have tried minimizer bras too but I didn’t think they helped or were even attractive.

3 Likes

I wonder if I had a penis if I would prefer boxers or briefs. :thinking:

I don’t know that I’d like the feeling of wearing looser shorts under pants, with all my sensory stuff. That always seemed uncomfortable to me.

1 Like

I can’t go without a bra because it’s too uncomfortable for me to go without.

I wear sports bras when I exercise.

I wear a “normal” bra during the day, with an underwire. I like full coverage and minimal padding (because I don’t need help in that department).

Then a loose and comfortable bra to bed overnight while I sleep.

That’s my bra routine I guess!

2 Likes

That sucks. Elomi underwire sports bras hold me up and in pretty well. I’m a 36H, so I don’t know if you’re bigger but that’s what works for me.

2 Likes

Wear one all the time.

2 Likes

If I were you I’d look into breast reduction surgery. My cousin was a double D and got hers as a medical necessity cos it was hard on her back. I’ve never heard of size H before.

There was a girl in my school. Her boobs were so big that that was the first thing you saw every time she walked in the room. Genetics I guess. I don’t think she was bullied about it though.

3 Likes

My ex gf had DD and F size breasts. She had breast reduction surgery on my timeline down to a B cup. With time, they grew back into C cups. I don’t know what her size is now. Might have grown to D cups by now.

2 Likes

I have g cups :sob:

I wear a “fancy bra”, but with the underwire cut out (thanks to my many hospitalizations). I wear them to sleep as well. They are so big and in the way, it helps me feel like I’m taming them.

I hate boobs.

1 Like

My husband doesn’t want me to get a reduction. I’ll be fine. I just have to buy really supportive bras that cost a lot of money

1 Like

Sports bra when I’m out. Very soft sleep bra when I’m home.

1 Like

I’m so surprised at the amount of ladies that wear a bra all the time!

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it, just surprised.

I love taking my bra off at the end of the day.

But I don’t have big boobs anymore so, that matters.

Did you have breast reduction surgery?

If so, how was it?

I haven’t looked into it but have thought about it.

The only thing I know is that my boss said she looked into it but was scared away by how complicated it was.

1 Like

I wear a 42B in sports or regular. But most of my jerseys are snug just enough so that I don’t need a bra to get a little support. I don’t sleep with a bra. Some days I’ll put one on just because it’s a down day and I want a little help.

1 Like

Yes I did.

It was life changing and very much worth the surgery.

I don’t have full feeling in my nipples and they look altered,

But I’m very happy with the results.

2 Likes

Wearing a bra can increase breast cancer. I used to always wear one. I mostly wear sports bras, but can’t stand it in hot weather, but feel guilty about not wearing one in public like I’m being lewd.

I usually go braless around the house and wear a scarf that dangles down for modesty.

NEVER EVER would I wear a bra in bed. That’s like torture to my lungs.

Outside I like to wear wireless slightly padded bras they just look better on me.

1 Like

I never wear a bra.

It’s not comfortable.

Once in a blue moon I might wear a padded bra if I’m really dressed up but that may be a couple times a year.

Sometimes I wear a sports bra if exercising.

I have a a cup but they don’t stand straight out like they used to when I was younger.
They sag a little now…

Yeah I have small breasts but they used to be smaller when I was skinnier.

When I was 48 kg they were tiny.
Then I was 50 kg
Now I’m around 60 kg.
Was around 80kg once.

I had silicon once what a drama that was.
Removed them to be natural.
I was skinny a while when I had silicon too so it looked different when I dressed up.

1 Like

Well that’s just rude. He’s not the one who has to have a messed up back

1 Like