Lack of sleep makes people pile on the pounds

6 Likes

Getting too much sleep also causes weight gain. Lol! Better hit that perfect 8 hrs folks.

3 Likes

Hey @Anna ! I had one of your type of dreams last night . I was about 30% lucid and had superpowers (flying) and was trying to escape from people and things chasing after me.

1 Like

Awesome!! They’re great ain’t they :sunglasses: wishing you many more (unless it was scary)

1 Like

I read the title as “lack of sleep makes people-piles on the ground”

2 Likes

Must sleep faster

1 Like

Eight hours is just not enough for me. I need at least nine and a half hours.

Flying dreams scare the hell out of me. I fly too high.

This sucks. I am having bad sleep at the moment due to meds, hopefully I can sort this out today

1 Like

@Imaillusion, How do you know it’s due to meds? It could be due to your MI.

Oh I feel you, I need 11 hours!! I don’t wake up naturally before then and if I do I’m tired and am more likely to have symptoms.

As for your dreams that sounds very symbolic, maybe you’re afraid of failure (ie falling). Or it could also mean fear of losing contact with reality (ie getting too far from the ground/not being grounded).

1 Like

Because wen I started on them the sleep problems started. What is mi?

1 Like

MI is mental illness.

1 Like

@Anna, I have both those fears: fear of failure (as I’ve failed so, so many times), and also the fear of losing contact with reality (also so, so many times). I think you are absolutely right.

1 Like

I can’t take this awful sleep. I either sleep 14 or more hours or 3 to 4 hours. And I.have gained a ton of weight. I can’t even think straight. I feel like my life is way out of control and nothing more can be done.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.