L-Tryptophan & L-Tyrosine

I had been taking sarcosine for a good year when it finally stopped working and I started feeling depressed, I had been feeling REALLY good on it, euphoric like I was high or something. I did some research and I came to the conclusion that my neurotransmitters had become depleted from being high all the time so I decided to try a few things to replete them. L-Tryptophan is the precursor to serotonin in the brain and converts to serotonin once in the body, it can’t make serotonin without it. I tried taking that for a few days and I started feeling alot better, even with only the first dose. I also tried L-Tyrosine which does the same thing but with dopamine, that also made my feel better. If you’re ever feeling down or depressed it could be just a lack of neurotransmitters in you brain and can be fixed with a simple dietary supplement you can buy at the drug store, I would highly recommend taking it.

1 Like

Shall i know which ap are U on…???

I’m taking clozapine right now, it works fine with L-Tryptophan and L-Tyrosine and there are no interactions. Unfortunately there is an interaction between clozapine and sarcosine and both have helped me alot, they cancel eachother out. I’m not sure what to do about this, I have been taking clozapine early in the day and sarcosine before bedtime but I don’t seem to be getting enough clozapine I’m going to have to choose between on or the other or find another AP that works just as well as the sarcosine, I haven’t had any luck with that so far.

I was right about the neurotransmitters, after a few days of taking L-Tryptophan and L-Tyrosine I am back to normal!