L-Theanine Prevents Long-Term Affective and Cognitive Side-Effects of Adolescent Exposure to THC

4 Likes

if i would have known when i was 14 that smoking weed would be the thing that triggers my psychosis i wouldve stayed far away from it

3 Likes

That’s interesting. I wonder if l-theanine would work now considering the damage is already done for me with marijuana.

Maybe it’s too late because I’ve smoked cannabis heavy for 10 years straight with the odd breaks in between.

L-theanine gives me horrid heartburn and makes my heart race. I wish I could enjoy it for the benefits.

I used to only drink tea the first half of my life, but then I switched to coffee because tea was causing heartburn and stomach issues.

I’ll try the l- theanine again in smaller doses. And I’ll have to quit marijuana, and use hemp cbd instead.

I think marijuana had something to do with my ill health, but I’m not sure.
I’m using hemp cbd now with tiny amounts of thc and a good amount of cbd. Hemp naturally has a small amount of thc, and the cbd in hemp is supposedly neuro protective from thc.

I wish I could handle l-theanine without stomach issues. I will try it in smaller amounts.

1 Like