L-theanine definitely helps

Is closest thing to a benzo that you can get I reckon

2 Likes

How much did you take?:exploding_head::muscle::sunglasses:

1 Like

400mg. I am a lot more relaxed now

1 Like

Glad you are doing better. You still stressed about your neighbors?

1 Like

Yeah, I take 1500 mg and it helps a lot too.

3 Likes

Am feeling better now thanks. The neighbours are fine now.

You watching any sport today?

1 Like

Yea, Newcastle vs. Crystal Palace comes on pretty soon.

1 Like

Sweet. I bet you know more about the premier league than I do! That is so cool man. Is good to have interests.

1 Like

In the pre game coverage sometimes they go over the headlines of all the papers in the UK about the Premier League. It’s pretty interesting. They were doing it just now but the volume on my tv wasn’t loud enough to hear. I’ll just watch it next week.

1 Like

See when it is nfl season in your state - do the sports tv shows start early in the morning?

1 Like

haha one network(Fox) has a pre pre game coverage. After that there is a pre game coverage. Then the game comes on. They do a lot of funny things though.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I thought :joy:

1 Like

Man it’s not looking good for my favorite team in the NFL this upcoming year. Pretty worried.

1 Like

Injury problems? Retiring players? New coach?

1 Like

They got a new coach who is defensive minded and they got a new QB who is comfortable in the new offense. Apparently one play has 30 words and they got a QB who is comfortable in the offense. He’s been pretty average the past couple of years and was benched for a rookie last year. Pretty sure he isn’t the answer. Could be wrong though.

1 Like

I tried to watch more nfl last season but it is on late our time and I don’t have a dvr

1 Like

L-theanine gave me 1-2 nights of good sleep then stopped working. Of course there were a lot of other things going on at the time but I noticed the amount you guys are taking are much larger than was originally suggested on this site (I think it was 250 mg). I wonder if you guys originally took a smaller amount and have steadily upped it like a typical addicting drug. Just an observation.

2 Likes

I have some sort of melatonin mix With ltheanine and other but it do work.

1 Like