Kobe Bryant: Retired NBA basketball legend killed in helicopter crash

2 Likes

Oh no, that’s awful, just awful

1 Like

Horrible. My dad just told me about this.

1 Like

Oh my gosh what a tragedy! He was one of the best one to put balls into holes.

1 Like

What a tragic and shocking loss.

2 Likes

Damn, no one else saw this? He died in a helicopter crash. I’m not a big basketball fan but I know him as one of the more famous players.
He played for the Los Angeles Lakers his entire career, twenty years. He was a standout and won 5 championships with L.A.
Shows you how fleeting life is. He was rich and famous and now he’s dead; but we’re still alive. Puts things in perspective.

1 Like

I saw that in the news too. Just awful. He was too young to die

1 Like

I just combined @77nick77’s thread with this thread.

2 Likes

So sad, watching this on the news just now.

Only 41 years old.

1 Like

I didn’t much care for those allegations against him, but he was an amazing, gifted and influential person. It’s such a tragedy. He has left behind a legacy for sure.

3 Likes

I heard his 13 year old daughter died as well. Just horrible.

2 Likes

his daughter was with him in the helicopter…

1 Like

May he and his daughter rest in paradise

1 Like

May all 9 of them r.i.p. i loved the black mamba

I just feel bad for the 13 yr old lil girl. Just cause a married man w alotta money can spend millions of dollars on court settlements and change ur jersey number after a rape scandal w a teenager all of a sudden ur a stand up guy? Nope. Not ever.
Poor Lil girl dying in a helicopter crash is tragic tho. I just hate that it’s not about that poor 13 yr old girl that died…

1 Like

That’s golf 12322

Uh, we have teenagers here.

Exactly. Feel bad about the other victims of the crash, especially the child, but not shedding tears over Kobe. Good riddance.

2 Likes

RIP black mamba

1 Like

RIP Kobe. And as far as the rape allegations go what I heard happened is that it was consensual that he enter the front door so to speak but he went in the back door if that makes sense. I’m not sure how everything went down but he apologized for it and it seemed like an honest mistake. In the heat of passion things can get tricky. I’m not vouching for him just explaining it how it was explained to me. It can be tough, I’ve had girls ask me to choke them and I say no and it kills the vibe. But it’s too risky. Some like it rough. And then the added element of money and celebrity, I’m not saying she was going for a paycheck but it’s not inconceivable that someone might do that. He’s Kobe. I think what he did was still wrong but there’s so much gray area. She’s not to blame here but I’m sure stuff like this happens frequently. That’s why I’m very vanilla in bed, sometimes to a fault, but I’m blessed to have quirks and fetish type things that don’t lead to much. Basically it’s tough in the heat of the moment to make the right call, I know I for one don’t have much control over what sexually arouses me and I feel blessed that it’s nothing illegal. That being said I pity people who do have those fetishes. I don’t pity them THAT much cuz you gotta have self control, but it must be hard. If you argue that people DO have control over what arouses them you’re basically discounting all LGBT because people don’t necessarily choose to be gay. Some might but I think the consensus for most is that it’s part of their identity like nobody chooses to be tall. But to tie this in to Kobe’s case, I think people hear rape and automatically assume the worst when in at least this case what happened was, well, depends on your opinion. Gray area I’d say.

1 Like