Kobe brian

His death was my fault. Yet I know this sounds crazy.

No. Quit it.

Why do we schizophrenics harbor such ■■■■■■■■ beliefs? Your mind doesn’t affect world affairs one iota.

1 Like

I said it sounded crazy.

I thought about him just a few days before his accident. I wasn’t surprised to hear the incident.

1 Like

I thought 9-11 was my fault… and society resented me. I was in psychosis and they were slow to bring me out because Risperdal didn’t work, Haldol did but we wasted 2 weeks. How are you deriving Meaning here? What are the coincidences? (They ARE coincidences.)

1 Like

“Meaning can be MEAN”. It’s a slogan I came up with along the way. BUT these really are coincidences.

1 Like

I always thought I affected football games on tv, just by watching them. I’ll also be thinking something, and another person will repeat it. One time I was thinking that the atmosphere and the air we breath isn’t vacant. There are all kinds of things in our air - radio waves, gas fumes, ice crystals, etc. This guy said the same thing a couple of hours after I thought it. That kind of thing happens to me a lot, and I’m starting to wonder if I am in The Matrix. Probably not, but the coincidence prey on my mind.

1 Like

There was low visibility that day. The pilot couldn’t see and he flew into the side of a mountain. That’s what happened.

1 Like

I had a poster of him right about my bed of the fifth move in this tribute: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhyANGHDDH8

1 Like

I liked it particularly because one of my friends was a huge Garnett fun and did actually looked as ugly as him. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m also psychic

I saw something the day before his accident. It was a TV show and theh got in a helicopter. I said wow I would never get in one, they’re so dangerous. Then he died in one next day. So I feel like it’s my fault. I felt so guilty the next few days that I considered turning myself in but I also know it sounds stupid. So? Idk what’s going on.

Yeah I got a bunch of coicidents in his death mainly his daughter. That her nick name was gigi and she died when she was 13 gigi being for igigi or the lizard people and my voices say that there are reptilains and illuminati. And the day before he died they said I blew no existence and instead they will tourture me for ever after I die .

1 Like

Dont worrie my voices say it’s my fault for smoking ciggs

1 Like

I am responsible for his death as much as you. Which means neither of us is responsible.

Bottom line: you had nothing to do with his death.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.