Kitchen or bedroom or bathroom. A poll

What should I clean up first?

• Bedroom
  • Kitchen
  • Bathroom
  • Nothing. Just relax
  • Something else

0 voters

I find the kitchen easiest to clean, and it makes me feel most accomplished afterwards. But that’s because my kitchen is the place we hang out most of the time. Also, Mr. Star cleans the bathroom because I find it icky.

6 Likes

yeah, kitchen i’d say, it requires the most work, dishes need cleaned, clothes in the washer, food prepared, storage kept up to date, bins, waste,

the hardest job in my kitchen is actually cleaning the cooker but luckily its not that often, dishes are hard bc thats regular and puting clothes a away,

my living area is next

1 Like

My kids will do the living room and dining area.
I’m going to do what my pdoc suggested. Set a timer for 15 minutes. Work those minutes and then rest for a half hour. Continue until the job is done. I’m going to start in half hour.

3 Likes

I always start where I can make the biggest difference quickest, because that motivates me to continue. And that is usually the kitchen.

3 Likes

My dishwasher isn’t working well so I’m going to do dishes by hand.

Yes, this exactly! It helps me feel like my efforts are worth it!

2 Likes

If you clean the bedroom first and make the bed it will be ready for you in the evening welcoming you to bed after a hard day

2 Likes

Whichever looks more urgent to you. We can’t know that so…

1 Like

They are all absolutely terrible

Then pick the one you’ll be using first. Probably the kitchen.

1 Like

I decided while I’m making supper I’m going to clean the kitchen. Kill two birds with one stone.
My bedroom can be done after the football game. No need to go to bed early.

1 Like

Good idea!
What will you have for supper?

1 Like

I think we will have hamburger helper

2 Likes

Kids want tuna sandwiches and chicken noodle soup. Guess tomorrow will be hamburger helper.

2 Likes

For me the bedroom is easiest to clean because it’s very small. Doing it gets me in the mood to clean other areas although with other guys having those assignments here at the group home that’s not always necessary.

1 Like

Chicken noodle soup sounds yummmmmy!

1 Like

Okay I’m just an effing lazy fat ass

Don’t say that. Doing something boring with no motivation is hard for everyone. That doesn’t make you lazy or fat.

2 Likes

I just get so frustrated with myself and not getting stuff done

1 Like