King Rump lord of the fart

all likenesses to any person alive or dead were unintentional and happened by chance…

king rump was the lord of buttland… buttland had a nasty habit of releasing too much gas… it was hurting the environment and causing issue with all things of earth including the subjects of buttland… long ago buttland made a promise with various other lands to cut back on their wicked flatulence… the people agreed to leave a nicer place than they had gotten…

one day king rump had a freak super glue accident… it left his one good brown eye supper glued shut… blinded and un able to fart king rump made a silent butt deadly vow…if he ever got unglued he would fart like never before… asoon as his top surgeons unglued his one good brown eye… he went against the peoples wishes and repealed his vow of lowering his lands gas output… instead he pulled out the stops and gathered his people in mass to witness the glory of his stinky song… the people hated it but what can you do… all hail the king of farts…

4 Likes

Think you owe me 5 minutes of my life back after reading all that. You are taking your meds aren’t you?

1 Like

you know… sometimes stories say one thing…but are talking about something completely different… I know its not professional but I thought my satire was kinda witty…

1 Like

So what was the moral of the story as think I missed it?

2 Likes

.#covfefe 15151515

5 Likes

farts is bad of course

2 Likes

I know nothing…

2 Likes

2 Likes

hahaha I had to google it…

2 Likes

:grin: 1515151515

3 Likes

Quietly locks the thread and tip toes away …