Kind of down on my luck

Hi everyone,

I know it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything, but I could really use the support right now. Just can’t seem to be able to regulate my emotions enough to function lately. On top of that, the deadline for removing studded winter tires is tomorrow and Andrew still hasn’t called me in the last couple days as to what we should do. There’s a pretty hefty fine if you’re caught too, I think. I’ve been keeping in contact with a friend from the recovery centre and we’ve gone for a walk the last 2 days. With everything that’s been going on these past 21 years (since Columbine), it’s been hard to keep going in the face of it all. It just feels like, to quote Leonard Cohen “it ain’t goin’ any futher”.

1 Like

Surprised they worried about things like tires.sure things will get better and it will be sorted out.

1 Like

You could be right, maybe it’s not that big of a deal.

Don’t they have lockdown where you at here they arresting people for buying booze or cigarettes nothings legal

Yeah, in most places like most retail stores, restaurants and bars. Don’t about auto repair garages though.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.