<<Ketamine>>

I have had lots of ketamine before I was diagnosed sza, but it helped immensely. I understand it’s contraindicated for sz patients.

Anyone have ketamine after a sz/sza diagnosis?

3 Likes

I was given it in the emergency room just prior to one of my hospitalizations in response to a suicide attempt. The Drs. thinking was that nothing else was working on my depression so the ketamine treatment might help. I hallucinated terribly. The Drs. face melted off. The ceiling ripped off the building and I could see the sky and the sun shining through, even though it was at night. But other than that it felt pretty good. It didn’t really help my depression.

2 Likes

I haven’t had it yet. But it’s on the list.

2 Likes

Ketamine is interesting. I think it actually really helped my alcoholism a lot and it made my days in winter feel a lot cozier. Really made me feel so much better and happier than alcohol did so I mostly stopped. I still drink at events and on the weekedns but have a healthier relationship and rarely ever drink alone

2 Likes

It was given to me to help with pain. I had a seizure on it, and am now considered allergic. But it was helpful for pain.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.