Keeping my head above water

I feel like even though I’m alright now, I’m just keeping my head above water until the next time I drown. Everytime I have a weird thought or symptom, i worry that it’s the beginning of something bigger and that I’ll eventually have to go to the hospital again.
I suppose it’s inevitable, but still.

I can’t shake the feeling that I’m going to feel worse soon, and I don’t know how to prevent it.

Any thoughts?

5 Likes

You are very good at keeping your composure when you are doing bad. I almost can’t notice anything is wrong with you. I had a lot of fears about LGBTQ before I met you. You are just a normal person trying to make your way through life. I will always look out for a LGBTQ if I ever come across them because of you.

5 Likes

I think when you come out of hospital you can worry about having another relapse for a while. That’s natural.

That’s encouraging. Hopefully you’ll stay alright.

1 Like

Thank you, that is very sweet :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think one of my posts got removed. Sorry :neutral_face: I didn’t mean anything bad by it. @ninjastar. Did my post get removed?

You deleted your own post. You’re welcome to repost it, as it wasn’t objectionable in any way.

1 Like

Oops. I didn’t even know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Thanks.

1 Like

I know what you’re talking about. Even though i haven’t been to the hospital since last year i still feel like it’s lurking around the corner. Maybe that’s a little bit normal, i don’t know. All we can do is take it a day at a time and enjoy the good days. Hope you have many more good days.

1 Like

Yeah. I’ve been stable for years but it’s always there that feeling. I don’t mind a bit of paranoia or the occassional ideas of reference. It’s the deep depression that worries me the most. I can relate totally. I feel, even though I do well most times, that it’s just around the corner.

All’s I know is you have to live life in the now and not worry about what may be. Worry about what could be!

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.