Keeping in touch

Bleh.

My nurse practitioner finally got around to looking at my computer based neurological testing, I don’t know how long it’s been. She wants me to do another round of in person in depth testing at the serious business facilities, at the suggestion of the neurologist. I failed almost every aspect of the test I took, they I might actually have a long lasting for of post concussive disorder. I’m not sure that will fill all the holes in my diagnostic criteria, but i’ve been looking into it and sure enough it pings a vast majority of them, and doesn’t have nearly as much that doesn’t fit. I feel like i’m a lot closer to an answer. From what i’ve seen, it looks like it’s a lot easier to get disability for tbi. I haven’t been doing so well in work environments, I don’t know how i’m going to find another job.

I’ve been having horrible nightmares very frequently still. I tried to go to sleep the other night at my friends house, and I was covered in strange geometric spiders, and I started becoming worried my friend was going to wake up and attack me. She used to let me sleep in her bed when I was over, but I think she’s getting tired of putting up with me. I’ve been drunk every night for about two or three weeks.

The unfortunate part about the testing is that my doctors want to preserve my mental state to try and get more accurate diagnostic information, so I’ll be continuing med free until at least the testing is done. Could be a month, could be a week. I’m not sure, probably the former.

Hm. Anything else? I don’t know. Hope everyone is enjoying their year so far.

Would that affect the night mares and the testing results?

The testing won’t be for a while, i’m out of forties and low on cash, so I’ll be sober by then.

I’m not sure about the nightmares. It helps with the being around people thing though, and I haven’t been home much in two or three weeks either. Tonight’ll be the first time i’ve slept in my bed this year.

Oh yeah, i’ve been having tactile hallucinations now. Which is ■■■■■■■ awful

I’m sorry you’re having a bad time.

Be careful with that drinking, it’s not good for you and can lead to a lot of bad mindsets.

Hope everything works out for the best, good luck.

I’ve been having tactile hallucinations now minnii

My docs aren’t gonna give me meds until this next test is done :confused:

Oh that sucks! I’m sorry.

Hope they do it fast.