Keep the guard up!

I freaked myself out yesterday. I did a video call to a stranger but I revealed too much. The person seemed understanding and liked me said im cute and there’s something about me he likes but he’s not sure what. Wants to meet. But you know what I need to keep the guard up. He could be like the other one. Probably doesn’t like me :confused:

1 Like

Are you going to meet him?!? Fx he’s not a creeper!

1 Like

Yeah not this Sunday but next

1 Like

Meet in a public/ busy place.

2 Likes

I decided it’s not gonna despite feeling something there. Him looking for a “travel buddy” too, it’s difficult as I cannot travel for a whole year I need reviews sometimes.

Plenty of fish in the sea! At least your getting out there and learning what you like. Keep your guard up and keep your taste fine…don’t settle for the rubbish…find that one who helps you feel good!

1 Like

Sorry it’s not gonna work out. But you should track him down and detain him, he knows too much.

1 Like

Id say you’re missing out on travelling. Getting out and going somewhere on the road is a very freeing thing.

We all have to admit sometimes that we refuse to leave our comfort zones regardless of how unhealthy they can be.

I’d say meet the guy and get to know him. If it works out throw your worries out the window and learn how to live a little and worry less.

1 Like

And no I’m not the guy she’s talking about lol

1 Like

You are now!

2 Likes

But for travelling a whole year and they only give meds for 2 months at a timd.

I would just go to the ER in the places you travel eith your prescriptions and explain to them your situation. Or talk to your normal doctor about extending it for more than 2 months

Theyd rather you be medicated on a trip then have you unmedicated

I know. But if I get on with him it’s still gonna be difficult. I’m pretty close to my family. To be without them for a year ? My grandmother ? My mum ? I need to help

Hmm that tough. But think, They had their youth and their freedom. You haven’t had that. You can’t spend your whole life taking care and looking after other people and neglecting yourself. Maybe y’all will go for a few months then decide to come back. It take breaks in your travels.

Maybe you’ll get so caught up in this dude that nothing matters

1 Like

I agree…too early to be travelling around the world…who’se paying for this? You don’t know this dude yet.

I’d say a smart decision. I’ve travelled some and I wouldn’t do it again…I lived overseas for two years without family and I love my family. I woulnd’t do that again!

Meds are a different issue…

1 Like

I guess we have different ideas of travel. I don’t get to do it much so when I do I appreciate to the full. But I’d get bored for a year

I’d be paying my bit