Keep it to myself

the older I get I like my new strategy. “do and say I don’t”. pot booze, just keep it to myself. nobody should know about my Friday nights as long as I recover Saturday and be a good little church boy on sunday. my new strategy “keep it to myself” I will no longer mention it.

1 Like

Do you hallucinate when you smoke?

1 Like

yes haven’t smoked in 2 or 3 years though. since the move anyhow. my mom found my stash and disposed of it. I drove all the way to Colorado to get it. I’ve been there a few times since but didn’t pick any up. my sister lives in Colorado. she doesn’t smoke to my knowledge.

everything is magnified when I smoke, including my voices. I don’t typically hallucinate visually but on rare occasions I do.

I’ve thought about driving from Chicago to Denver to get grass. Usually I’m manic when I get these impulses. Illinois will be legalizing recreational shortly anyhow…

1 Like

Usually when I smoke I start hearing voices. Like artificial intelligence or aliens. I can’t smoke like I used to. I hadn’t smoked for a few years until recently. I’ve had buds for a little over a month but haven’t smoked daily. I don’t enjoy it like before. I don’t think it goes well with a mental illness. I too keep it to myself. Haven’t told anyone.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.