Karma karma karma not so good to me lately

My good friend died July 1st and I owed him 1200$. I’ve been having really bad karma. A week after he died I was in a dream with him and he was really angry he was giving me ■■■■ in this dream

1 Like

Tell me what this means last time I seen my mom was April 2012 and I hugged and kissed her on the cheek. When I jumped in the truck to leave I sat down and I told myself that’s the last time ur gonna see ur mom alive and it was she died July 2 2012 we talked on phone every day for at least an hour sometimes 2 and I always said I love you mom. She stopped drinking alcohol for 6 months. That’s how she lost us to social services but I remember when I was 10 living with mom and 2 brothers 1 sister .and we were really poor going to school in dirty clothes no lunch food. Cold water most days but we ate craft dinner and hot dogs every night. Sometimes no electricity my mom was a alcoholic for years and years since I wad like 5 she was like a rattle snake when drunk then I ended up in 5 foster homes in 1 year and 2 months

1 Like

I used to steal toilet paper from Macs and a restaurant every morning. it was just 5 min walk there. I remember this in grade three I was just like Kenny off south park poor. Except daddy wasn’t around and my baby brother has a different dad then us my grandma robbed my mom’s welfare money I grade 2 and us kids went 3 days and night not eating. I remember eating peanut butter

I guess that’s excusable if you had a hard family life. Hopefully things are better for you now.

1 Like

They most definitely are im on disability

1 Like

Got my own apartment cable 36 inch flat screen. I got cable food until last week until payday and then for last week I go to food bank

2 Likes

I broke up with girlfriend in May 2017 we had sex twice a day sex on second date. I used my trick my friend told me to say to a women. I told her im a virgin. On second date we had sex and she’s was mad she new I wasn’t a virgin. So first one month second day in I got sex then none for a month.

2 Likes

Hahahahaha That’s funny. If you tell someone you are a virgin, you got to act like a virgin. Time to get out your acting skills.

1 Like

I’m sorry you had a tough life. Some of that stuff almost made me cry.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.