Kanye West 2020?

How funny would it be if Yeezus ran for presidency 2020. Would u vote for him? He said he would. Whats happening to our country lol?

1 Like

I don’t vote as it is because I don’t honestly believe it is realistic to research the 500+ stances of each presidential candidate running every 4 years after it’s announced who is running a few months before elections.

That being said I was really tempted to vote for Deez Nuts because I’m sick of the whole political system and how everyone lunges at each other’s throats during elections for who should win a six figure salary for life that all the taxpayers have to pay for.

1 Like

They have an ENTIRE WIKIPEDIA ARTICLE on the political positions of Hillary Clinton alone. Do people actually expect me to read all this just for one person when I can barely even concentrate long enough to read a whole paragraph? There’s just no way I can stay informed enough to make a proper decision in this stuff.

I don’t know much about Kanye West but from what I understand, I feel he may be a horrible world leader. I will not be voting for him @Kazuma.
btw, package ships tomorrow :wink:

1 Like

You can’t be serious.

1 Like

Well he would do a better job than the donald

1 Like

Of course im not. It would be so terrible for society i couldn’t help but laugh. His VP would obviously be Beyonce but really its just a front for Jay Z to take control of the country. It would be as disastrous as a tsunami hitting the east coast. But it would be pretty ■■■■■■■ funny.

1 Like

Awesome cant wait! Vote Yeezus The God 2020! Lol

I think Cthulhu would be great. I was so excited when I saw on Facebook he announced he was running for president and promised to wipe out ISIS by destroying reality and some other things, but he soon after dropped out which I was really sad. :’(

On a serious note, I hope all the candidates get together one last time and a bomb coincidentally drops on them all because I think we’re screwed with any of them.

1 Like

2 Likes

I guess I can always vote for Giygas, he pretty much wanted to do the same thing where he would wipe out ISIS by destroying reality.

1 Like

I can’t help it… but I will never vote for a performer who doesn’t seem to have any idea about law and policy.

Can’t we have some people who honestly have an idea about good politics… not just some person who’s decided they know it all?

1 Like

I remember Donald Trump said if he becomes president “we ALL will be saying Merry Christmas again” which is a violation of the first amendment and it’s sad I’m a high school dropout who failed US government class but I apparently know the constitution better than him and he’s running for president and has a lot of support.

And for anyone who supports him wanting to jump down my throat I have actually defended him too for things he said that people didn’t understand at all because they apparently stopped listening to him halfway through his sentence.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.